Monday, September 9, 2013

Fine Art and a Cuppa

As the title of the blog implies, I had lofty intentions of posting one thing everyday. It only took one day for me to realize that wasn't going to happen, at least not this year. So I have changed my goal to blog for at least one year as often as I can. It's been longer than I intended between posts, I'm backed up by 3, so look out!
Over labor day weekend Karen flew in to spend some time with us (thanks Ren!). It was so good to catch up! We went to the National Gallery of Art on Saturday and fulfilled one of my personal goals of having a cup of tea there before the cafe closed. We barely made it, but I had my cuppa, complete with wonderful conversation and strawberries Romanov. After wards we explored the galleries and each pick a favorite painting of the day. Unfortunately, it's been long enough that I don't remember them. But, if you come for a visit I can show you! Ethan had a good time too, mostly because he got to run around :) At least he knows what his priorities are.
This baby is a fast runner! Look out olympics 2032! 


At least we're both looking at the camera!

Enough mom! I don't want to sit in your lap!



Eventually he decided art was boring and took a nap. 


Later that evening he climbed into the basket, it was a little odd. 

Eric came to visit too! He missed the art, but Ethan showed him the cars on King St. 

No comments:

Post a Comment