Thursday, July 11, 2013

In the beginning...

My first blog post since my failed attempt in 2009 to be a deployment blogger! Back then I wanted every post to be perfect, and meaningful, they weren't, I quit. 
I am attempting to blog again, this time to have a catalog of memories of my little Ethan, and I hope, to see improvement as I learn to use my camera.  This time I hold myself to no standard except actually posting, so please forgive me if things aren't perfect, or inspiring. 

Here are my favorites from the first days of DSLR ownership. I am shooting in the auto mode, because I'm not even sure what all of the buttons do, and I am just using iphoto to store them. I still think they're awesome because of a certain little fellow who has a smile that lights up my world. 

Enjoy! 

So happy!

Flirting

Loves spoons, good natural light in this spot. 

Bed Head!!

This boy loves his ball.

1 comment:

  1. If you want a full size of any photo just send me an email.

    ReplyDelete