Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fish Lips

Ethan can make fish lips! And I took pictures! I've been trying to catch those cute, little lips in action and I finally, accidentally, succeeded.

We've been in the work groove this week, and trying to avoid sweating to much.  Everyday is pretty similar, I get home, Ethan and Mom get some play time, Wes gets home, eat dinner, maybe do one thing, get ready for bed, go to bed. It's full of joy, and yet I am still asking the Lord to give me a heart that is content with this day, and seeks after what the Holy Spirit is doing. Ok, enough from me, on to the promised fish lips.



Hooray for "sport" mode. I wish I had more time to learn this camera! It does help if you don't loose the instruction manual, just a suggestion :) 

P.S. Where do you get pictures printed? I tried CVS and was unhappy with their quality, and shutter fly takes about 10 days. 

1 comment: