Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Focus

Ethan and I got to skype with Karen today! After that we had a photo session practice for his birthday. I don't think that Ethan received his invite because he seemed blithely unaware that I was attempting to take his picture. This boy has focus, he was very intent on playing with his toys. Even though we participated in separate activities we had a great time and enjoyed our sunny late afternoon. 




He was staring at the lamp, I liked the way the light landed on him, although the glare in the upper left corner is a little too bright! 


Then he got down and focused on shaking the lamp. 

Playing with his toys, I just made him that button string :) 

He finally looked at me! Wow, I must be special. 

He's recently starting making the "fish lips" face, hopefully I will catch a picture! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love these! :] can't wait to see the fish lips picture whenever you get the chance to capture it!

    ReplyDelete